Mechanical suspension seating for the Construction and Marine sectors
- Mechanical suspoension with double acting hydraulic damper
- Double damper version
- 100mm vertical suspension stroke (4")
- Seat height and tilt adjustment 60mm (2 and 1/2")
- Driver wight adjustment 50 - 120kg (110-265lb)
- Suspension Cover
- Backrest angle adjustment 12 degrees
- Fore and aft adjustment 160mm (6 and 1/4")
- Vibration performance to ISO 7096
- Seat belt to ISO 6683, SAE J386 and ISO 3776 (anchorage strength 15Kn)
The 301 series has a great reputation and has been used for many years in harsh environments. Its stable torsion bar suspension system provides maximum operator protection from harmful vibrations
- Seat belt widths 50mm (2") & 75mm (3")
- Adjustable armrests (50/70/80/100mm)
- Adjustable Headrest
- Cushion heaters 12v or 24v
- Turntable/Mounting pedestal 0 degrees - 180 degrees
- Range of fabrics or PVC
- Flat PVC drainage cushions
- Tether belt version SAE J386 June 1985 (anchorage strength 22Kn)
SIP to ISO 5353.
Dimensions at mid suspension stroke, middle height adjustment and at mid sliderail adjustment.
This model is just part of the extensive 300 series range. Low back and static seats are also available.