Mechanical suspension seating for the Marine sectors
- Mechanical suspension with double acting hydraulic damper
- 100mm vertical suspension stroke (4")
- Driver wight adjustment 50 - 120kg (110-265lb)
- Seat height and tilt adjustment 60mm (2 and 1/2")
- Suspension Cover
- Backrest angle adjustment 12 degrees
- Fore and aft adjustment 160mm (6 and 1/4")
- Vibration performance to ISO 7096
- Seat belt to ISO 6683, SAE J386 and ISO 3776 (anchorage strength 15Kn)
- Seat belt widths 50mm (2") & 75mm (3")
- Adjustable armrests (50/70/80/100mm)
- Adjustable Headrest
- Cushion heaters 12v or 24v
- Turntable/Mounting pedestal 0 degrees - 180 degrees
- Range of fabrics or PVC
- Flat PVC drainage cushions
- Tether belt version SAE J386 June 1985 (anchorage strength 22Kn)
Fishing trawlers, Patrol vessels, Naval ships, Hovercraft, Harbour launches, Merchant ships, Motor cruisers, Ferry boats, Lifeboats.
The 301 series has a great reputation and has been used for many years in harsh environments. Its stable torsion bar suspension system provides maximum operator protection from harmful vibrations
- SIP to ISO 5353.
- Dimensions at mid suspension stroke, middle height adjustment and at mid sliderail adjustment.
- Indicative dimensions
This models is just part of the extensive 300 series range. Low back and static seats are also available.